These 10 tips will make the skies much more friendly on your next trip
The flier has flown more than 2 million miles. Here’s what he learned about getting perks, saving time and saving sanity.
1. Make friends with the gate agent
2. Pick an airline and stick with it
3. Take the status challenge
4. Know your airline’s rules about hidden fees — and perks
5. Pay for as much as possible with your airline’s credit card
6. Download the airline’s app
7. Sign up for text notifications for your flight
8. Watch the weather
9. Don’t check luggage
10. For critical trips, book earlier flights
See more on Entrepreneur.com here.